2 cups flour
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 & 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 & 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips
2 tablespoons butter(melted)
4 each eggs(yolks and white separated)
1/2 cup heavy cream (plus extra for garnish)
1 & 1/2 cups butter milk
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1. In a medium size bowl combine the dry ingredients, set aside.
2. In a small bowl combine the melted cooled butter, egg yolks and remaining 3 tablespoons of sugar. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl whip the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Then slowly add in the milk and butter milk until combined.
4. Pour the egg yolk mixture into the egg white mixture and combine. Slowly whisk the flour into the wet mixture until just combined.
5. In a large skillet spray nonstick spray over a medium heat.
6. Pour 1/3 cup of the batter into the preheated pan. When you see bubbles form flip!
7. Serve with extra chocolate chips, maple syrup and whipped cream.